URO offshore oil skimming systems utilize a single oil skimmer head to recover high volumes of virtually any oil viscosity.
- Complete self-contained, turn-key offshore oil recovery system stored on a 20’ ISO system base
- Only one skimmer head is required to recover virtually any viscosity of oil
- Patented technology (RBS TRITONTM U.S.7,303,688).
- Witnessed oil recovery rates and efficiencies tested by DNV and ABS to ASTM standards
- Up to 98% oil to water recovery efficiency reducing storage volume requirements
- Skimmer head deployed / recovered via floating hose and integrated crane, eliminating the requirement for an external workboat and deck crane
- Safe to operate in rough, open water environments as only a single operator is required
- Minimal setup required, drastically reducing response time
Capacity 300 m3/h